Wordfence Security Premium v6.3.19 – Best WordPress Security Plugin
Free Download Wordfence Security Premium v6.3.19 – Best WordPress Security Plugin – WordPress Plugins | Last Updated on September 27, 2017. Download Wordfence Security Premium – Best WordPress Security Plugin Nulled. Secure your WordPress website with Wordfence. Powered by the constantly updated Threat Defense Feed, our Web Application Firewall stops you from getting hacked. Wordfence Scan leverages the same proprietary feed, alerting you quickly in the event your site is compromised. Our Live Traffic view gives you real-time visibility into traffic and hack attempts on your WordPress website. A deep set of additional tools round out the most complete WordPress security solution available. Wordfence Security is Multi-Site compatible and includes Cellphone Sign-in which permanently secures your WordPress website from brute force hacks.
How to Install Wordfence Security Premium
After Installing the plugin, go to Wordfence -> Options -> Reload the page twice.
Wordfence Security Premium v6.3.19 Features
- Web Application Firewall stops you from getting hacked by identifying malicious traffic, blocking attackers before they can access your website.
- Threat Defense Feed automatically updates firewall rules that protect you from the latest threats. Premium members receive the real-time version.
- Block common WordPress security threats like fake Googlebots, malicious scans from hackers and botnets.
- Real-time blocking of known attackers. If another site using Wordfence is attacked and blocks the attacker, your site is automatically protected.
- Block entire malicious networks. Includes advanced IP and Domain WHOIS to report malicious IP’s or networks and block entire networks using the firewall. Report WordPress security threats to network owner.
- Rate limit or block WordPress security threats like aggressive crawlers, scrapers and bots doing security scans for vulnerabilities in your site.
- Choose whether you want to block or throttle users and robots who break your WordPress security rules.
- Premium users can also block countries and schedule scans for specific times and a higher frequency.
WORDPRESS LOGIN SECURITY
- Sign-in using your password and your cellphone to vastly improve login security. This is called Two Factor Authentication and is used by banks, government agencies and military world-wide for highest security authentication.
- Enforce strong passwords among your administrators, publishers and users. Improve login security.
- Checks the strength of all user and admin passwords to enhance login security.
- Includes login security to lock out brute force hacks and to stop WordPress from revealing info that will compromise WordPress security.
- Scans core files, themes and plugins against WordPress.org repository versions to check their integrity. Verify security of your source.
- See how files have changed. Optionally repair changed files that are security threats.
- Scans for signatures of over 44,000 known malware variants that are known WordPress security threats.
- Scans for many known backdoors that create security holes including C99, R57, RootShell, Crystal Shell, Matamu, Cybershell, W4cking, Sniper, Predator, Jackal, Phantasma, GFS, Dive, Dx and many many more.
- Continuously scans for malware and phishing URL’s including all URLs on the Google Safe Browsing List in all your comments, posts and files that are security threats.
- Scans for heuristics of backdoors, trojans, suspicious code and other security issues.
- See all your traffic in real-time, including robots, humans, 404 errors, logins and logouts and who is consuming most of your content. Enhances your situational awareness of which security threats your site is facing.
- Real-time traffic includes reverse DNS and city-level geolocation. Know which geographic area security threats originate from.
- Monitor your DNS security for unauthorized DNS changes.
- Monitors disk space which is related to security because many DDoS attacks attempt to consume all disk space to create denial of service.
Note: Our members posts new & updated Premium & Free WordPress Themes, Plugins, Site Templates, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember you should never use such items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here are for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Wordfence Security Premium v6.3.19 – Best WordPress Security Plugin from the Developer (wordfence). Thank you.
Demo Wordfence Security Premium v6.3.19 – Best WordPress Security Plugin
Download Wordfence Security Premium v6.3.19 – Best WordPress Security Plugin
Other Free Download Links